Plan Your Visit to Lights of Tejas
Lights of Tejas directions, FAQs, Parking information and event schedule
The Lights of Tejas season begins on Thanksgiving weekend and features 20 magical nights this year. Hours are 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and tickets can be purchased in advance or at the gate.
View or download our map and get a preview of your evening at Lights of Tejas.
By design, Lights of Tejas can accommodate guests’ needs to a certain extent. While we strive to welcome all guests the best we can, please note that our facilities have terrain that cannot be crossed by all. For example, our pathways do not easily accommodate wheelchairs, walkers, and some strollers.
Lights of Tejas is not a drive-through lights festival; rather, Lights of Tejas is a walkable, activity-filled festival. We’d be happy to converse with you regarding specific questions or concerns regarding Lights of Tejas accessibility. Please call us at 512-366-2422 or email us at: email@example.com.
Parking is available free of charge to all Lights of Tejas guests. Attendants will be on hand to direct you and handicap spaces are available.
Lights of Tejas is located off of US Highway 77 between Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and College Station. Our address is: 1038 Private Road 2191, Giddings, TX 78942. Enter this address into your GPS and you’ll be directed to our front gate. You’ll also see our signs posted along the way!
Don’t let the fun end early. Choose one of our Stay-N-Play options to stay on-site in a spectacular room and enjoy all that Lights of Tejas has to offer, plus get a delicious dinner and breakfast the next morning.
What (Not) to Bring
We encourage you to bring:
- A jacket or sweater. The evenings can be cool so plan accordingly. We help out by having blazing fire pits located around the property, plus we feature sweatshirts as well as hot beverages (both for purchase) in The Hub retail shop.
- An adventurous, wonder-filled spirit that is ready to embrace the true meaning of Christmas and to blow off some extra energy
- Stay-N-Play guests can view a more extensive list here.
We encourage you not to bring:
- Alcohol — alcohol is prohibited on Tejas property
- Firearms and fireworks
- Food and drink – no outside snacks or beverages are allowed
- Pets — no pets, only service animals allowed
Lost and Found
If you misplace an item during your visit, please contact a staff member as soon as possible. If you have already left Lights of Tejas, please call Tejas Guest Services at 979-366-2422.
Tejas Guest Services can be reached by email or by phone at (979) 366-2422.