Stay-N-Play with Overnight Packages
Book your stay at Lights of Tejas and receive admission tickets, complimentary activities, dinner, and breakfast for everyone in your party!
Come Stay-N-Play at Tejas this Christmas, and be sure to join all the Lights of Tejas festivities! Play hard, enjoy yourself, and don’t worry about the late-night drive home. With our Stay-N-Play option, the fun and relaxation only continues as we entertain, feed and house you at Tejas. It’s like getting to go to camp for Christmas.
With a variety of on-site accommodations that are all just steps from the fun, Tejas has the perfect solution for you and your tired family or group — stay the night! It’s a Christmas slumber party that the whole family can enjoy.
Accommodations include 55 private rooms with private baths, eight bunkhouses for large groups, as well as sleeping rooms that surround a common area. Perfect for families of all sizes, church small groups, or even the perfect way to hold a family reunion at Christmas without having to clean the house, consider packing an overnight bag and extending your Lights of Tejas experience through our overnight option called Stay-N-Play.
Included with your reservation:
- General admission tickets, dinner, and breakfast for everyone in your party
- Hot family favorites like Pot Roast or Chicken Parmesan served for dinner in our dining hall from 5 – 9 p.m.
- Complimentary activity vouchers (6 vouchers per private room; 12 vouchers per bunkhouse booking)
- Plenty of hot coffee, made-to-order omelets, plus sweet French toast and all the fixin’s for breakfast between 8 and 9:30 a.m.
- The perfect environment for quality time, memories that last a lifetime, and a Christmas experience that you’ll talk about all year
Find some peace and quiet away from the flurry of festivities, and reconnect with your loved ones. These rooms accommodate up to 6, have a private bath, and include linens.
Rooms with a Common Area
Select one of our rooms that include a common area for playing games, enjoying devotions, or fostering fellowship. These rooms are perfect for extended families, church small groups, or others looking for a little extra space to spread out. Book either a single room or the whole facility. Each room accommodates up to 6, has a private bath, and includes linens.
Bunk House Rooms
If you have a large group, we have the perfect solution—book a bunk house! Bunk houses are like getting to go to camp for Christmas or having a giant slumber party for church groups, scout troops, girlfriends getaways, men’s groups, and large families. Bunk houses provide a perfect space for getting away with a bunch of girlfriends and their kiddos, or a massive dads’ night out while Mom finishes Christmas decorating or shopping. These rooms accommodate 12-20 and have a private bath. Please bring your own linens.
Need to Know
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is by 11:00 a.m. the following morning. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs.
- Activities are open from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. nightly.
- Rooms do not have TVs. You’ll need to pack games, books, etc. to entertain yourselves when activities are not open. If you need ideas of other things to do in the area, ask at the time you make your reservation.
- Don’t forget to pack your own toiletries—and your own linens if staying in a bunk house.